New, Improved Envitote + 1 FREE Envipal (an $8 Value!) INTRODUCTORY OFFER
3 BAGS IN 1
· Extraordinary, eco-friendly tote made from lightweight canvas.
· Heavy-duty and sturdy with lots of room at 14 x 9 x 9 inches.
· Easily adjustable Velcro strap that gives Envitote the versatility to be used three ways – use it as a shoulder bag, as a basket, or with the side handles.
· Conveniently collapsible for easy storage.
· Versatile and durable enough to be your everyday bag, from morning to night. Envitote can be used in multiple ways to simplify your life.
· And it’s washable, too!
For my Fabulous Find this Friday I present a really cute website called Glue Gun Crafts with Craftzilla
Starting Monday I will be running a giveaway for one of the brand new Klutz books. I have three to giveaway. Baby Mama, Michelle Brownlow and Imperfect Women have been such supporters of mine so any of their followers get an extra two entries. Your screen name will be your proof since I know of most people who post and follows on those sites. The giveaway will run for two weeks and the winner will be decided by Random.org. Stay tuned for details.
This weeks fabulous find is:
brought to you by allrecipes.com
- 2 cups seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- Preheat a grill for medium heat. When hot, lightly oil the grate. In a medium bowl, stir together the jalapenos and cream cheese.
- Divide the ground beef into 16 portions and pat out each one to 1/4 inch thickness. Spoon some of the cream cheese mixture onto the center of 8 of the patties. Top with the remaining patties, pressing the edges together to seal.
- Grill for about 10 minutes per side, or until well done, taking care not to press down on the burgers as they cook. This will make the cheese ooze out. Serve on buns with your favorite toppings.
I am going to start a new event called Fabulous Finds Friday! I will try to put up a great find whether it be crafts, coupons, kids stuff, a great new blog….whatever! Bear with me because I am being ambitious right now because I am in the middle of my 3rd move in 3 years! So I will try to post every Friday, but no promises! 🙂
|Lion Brand® Homespun®
Pattern #: 90689AD
SKILL LEVEL: Easy
SIZE: One Size
To view the pattern please click here
*please note that LionBrand yarn requires you to open a free account to view their patterns.
This is a great shrug for cool spring/summer nights. If you make it send me a picture and I will post it!
If you have a fabulous find to share or a blog please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will feature it with a link to you! Please put Fabulous Friday/Crafty Life in the subject line. Thanks!